Friday, April 4, 2014

Potential Wedding Nails #3

Good morning!

I hope everyone's had a good week!  I just started a new job, then got sick on my second day there, and therefore haven't had any energy to blog, let alone turn on my computer!

Here is another installment of my potential wedding day mani!  I liked this in theory but I think it might be TOO bold?  I don't know.  The nails would really match my shoes though :P


~*~*~


~*~*~


I used the gorgeous Revlon Royal as my base, then using Essie Nothing Else Metals I stamped the feather from the EDM04 plate.


What are your thoughts on this one?  Too bold?  Just bold enough?

Have a good Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)