Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stamping over Zoya Odette

Hi everyone :)

I've been feeling a little off my nail game lately but finally, finally felt like I was just "on" with this next look.  I really love this mani :)


I started out with a base of Zoya Odette, which I got in my ipsy bag last week!


Then using Essie Nothing Else Metals and BM 422 I stamped the hexagons.   Then using Konad Special Black Polish I stamped the "Love" image from BM 412.

Stamping is so funny.  I love my squishy stamper, but it wouldn't for the life of me pick up the "love" image.. neither did my purple squishy (that I only have thanks to an amazing surprise package from Serene and am SO THANKFUL!) so I tried the hard rubber stamp and it worked beautifully.  Something to do with the etching I guess!


I hope you're all having a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)