Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Revlon Selects: Revlon Chroma Chameleon in Topaz Swatch & Review

Hi loves

I received a surprise package in the mail the other day - more Revlon Selects goodies!  It completely made my day, to be honest :P   This beauty was one of the three things that I got (I will have more posts up later showing the other two):


Revlon Chroma Chameleon in Topaz.  These are supposed to have colour shifting chrome polishes but this one in particular didn't have too much of a shift.  In some lights it would look a bit more golden but that's as far as it went.  That's not to say I didn't love this polish though.  Revlon's wear so well on me, I can go days without chips, and this was no exception.


You can see a little bit more gold in this photo.  I loved this green though.  In the sun it's so sparkly!  On my ring finger I added a bit more sparkle by using OPI When Monkey's Fly.  I know there are a lot of issues about the taco-ing glitter but I love it regardless.  This manicure even got complimented by the receipt-checking middle aged man at Costco.  He totally made my day :)

Have you purchased any of the Chroma Chameleon polishes?



2 comments:

  1. Ooh how pretty! The green looks incredible! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is awesome! I can't get past the taco effect...it looks so good in the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)