Saturday, April 13, 2013

Punk Rock Princess

Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone has some exciting plans for the weekend?  I don't, but I'm feeling like I need a slow weekend to recoup a little bit :)

This is a fun mani that I wore earlier this week.  Kind of reminded me of Avril Lavigne when she first came out, hence the punk rock princess title ;)


For this look I used Illamasqua Scorn on my ring finger.  This is such a fun polish in that it dries kind of suede like.  I added a few glittery half stripes using OPI Which is Witch?


The remainder of my fingers have Orly Purple Crush, which is really a neon like pink that I absolutely love.  Then I stamped the stars with an image from Mash-49 and Konad Black.  The only thing I'm peeved about is the insane amount of bubbling that occurred after applying my top coat.  I guess I need to thin it out a little bit.  

Regardless of the bubbling, I loved wearing this mani :)

7 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! Scorn is gorgeous and I love your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I'm smitten with Scorn :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Punk princess indeed! Love it! Avril would approve, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I really like the ring finger :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)