Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chevron Mani

Hi loves!

Quick post today to show you my NOTD:


I started with 2 coats of Essie Chinchilly, which was one of my first Essie polishes before I started seriously collecting.  It's such a great polish!  Using tape I then painted on Color Club Almost Famous and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away! on my ring finger.  To finish off this look I added Nicole by OPI Follow me on Glitter to the tips.


I love the muted grey with a little colourful pop thrown in there :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous Wednesday!  Thanks for reading!


15 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! You did a great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! The yellow, gray and black reminds me of a road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha it totally fits the colour scheme of a road, I never thought of that!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! I will definitely have to try this out. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, let me know if you do so I can see! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, great combination of colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Jessica ^^ said :) So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chevron looks awesome! I love the combination of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Julie! The dense glitter just gives in that punch!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)