Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blue Valentine

Hi loves!

I saw a very similar mani to the one I'm about to show you on pinterest last week while looking for inspiration and decided to recreate it using slightly different colours.

(side note:  I can no longer find the original post, if someone knows who the original owner of a similar manicure is please let me know!)


I started out with a base of China Glaze Blue Iguana.  Using a dotting tool and three different holographic polishes I dotted the 'dot gradient' on my pinkie and index, and attempted to form a heart on my middle and ring finger with various sized dots as well.


The hearts look more blob-ish than I wanted though.  lol.

Have a good Tuesday everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Blue Iguana is so pretty! I love your holographic dots, too, you did such a good job :) I so love seeing holos in art ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, holo valentine's dots!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)