Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stamped Fowl Play

Hi loves!

I was doing so good with posting every few days and then I got super busy and something had to give.  Sigh. 

One polish I find myself grabbing for quite often is Orly Fowl Play.. there's just something about it that keeps attracting me to it.. maybe it's the purpley base, or the flakies, I don't know but I just love it! 


~*~*~


Here it is stamped using Essie Nothing Else Metals and Gals GA29.  It reminded me a little bit of retro curtains which I loved -- I wore this for 5 days which never happens!


If you notice, my ring finger has a red tinge, I wanted to see what it looked like over a red base and found it didn't make a difference so I decided to skip it for the rest of my fingers lol.  To the naked eye you couldn't see a difference :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect! I've been meaning to pick up one of the Eddie metallics to try for stamping, and you've just sold me on it! And I love the stamping image you chose, excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so lovely! I can't believe you wore it for 5 days! That's like an eternity for a polish addict! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I was just thinking these would make lovely curtains and then you said it, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)