Monday, December 24, 2012

Birthday Mani

Hey loves!

Today is my 28th birthday! 

My posts have been lacking lately, I know - but my family lives a few provinces away from where I do and I have been traveling and spending time with them, since I rarely see them.  So I think I have a good excuse :P 

Here is the mani I'm currently sporting for my birthday - I wanted to keep it separate from Christmas.  Even though having a Christmas eve birthday really doesn't bother me much, I wanted something different.  And since I found all of the Layla holos on major clearance, I figure it was a good time to put my favourite one to use.  Here is Layla Ultra Violet, and using Konad Psyche Pink and Black I stamped a cute little cupcake from the new BM plates!




Happy & safe Christmas Eve to all of you!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Christmas baby! :) Ultra Violet is a gorgeous bday color. Merry Christmas, too, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! We're twins! My birthday is the 24th as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great birthday and holiday, Julie!! <3
    Absolutely love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could I have missed your birthday?! I hope you had a great time with your family and I love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)