Monday, November 19, 2012

Remembrance Day

 Hi loves!

This is so late, I know.  These are the nails I sported for Remembrance Day!


My pointer and ring finger are China Glaze Hey Sailor, my middle finger is Revlon Aloof with poppies that I dotted on using Hey Sailor and China Glaze Loubou Heels for the centre, and my pinky is OPI Designer, de Better!

This was a super quick mani that I did right before going to a ceremony where both my father in law and my fiancé dressed up in their military dress uniforms (air force for my FIL and navy for my fiance) and both gave a little speech about being military.  It was a super nice and intimate ceremony as we were visiting our sister in law who happens to live in the middle of nowhere :P


Here's a crappy cell pick of my love in his uniform (with my hand, obviously, I couldn't let him steal the spotlight ;)


8 comments:

  1. Great post, Julie. I love the last picture, it made me choke up a bit actually. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such a beautiful and touching mani post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is lovely, and so is the last picture! ^^ Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous mani!! What a sweet photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! He was being cheeky here but it turned out pretty well :)

      Delete
  5. LOL, I can just imagine "Honey, one sec, I need to get a picture of my nails for my blog!"

    This is such a sweet and appropriate mani for the day and of course your ring looks fab ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)