Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hi guys,

Happy Halloween!

I haven't been much in the Halloween mood this year, but I did manage to do two themed manis - one of which you'll see in a few days once it's no longer too dark and stormy to take photos.



I started with a base of Orly Ignite from the Fired Up collection, then used the cloudicure method to paint on the pumpkins using Orly Orange Punch, then added a thin coat of Nicole by OPI Traffic Cone for a bit of added shimmer.  I used Orly Buried Alive for the outline, and added Orly Right Amount of Evil for the sparkle :)  The stems were drawn on using China Glaze Mahogany Magic.  In hind sight the pumpkins would have popped a lot more had I used a neutral base colour but I still like how this turned out.

What are your plans for tonight?  Did you dress up at any point for Halloween?

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I really like this, Julie!!! That glitter is awesome!!
    I was supposed to be Effie Trinket this year but I didn't go to the party... I'm old and stuff lol, lazy excuse :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitter IS awesome, I looove it.
      I hadn't planned on going anywhere but ended up going to a small party dressed as Guy Fawkes.. we had the mask and a cape lying around, easy peasy :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween!
    These look pretty awesome :D
    Quiet night in with the pups today! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it poured here, it was pretty quiet save for our fire alarm going off.. ha

      Delete
  3. This is really awesome, you did a great job! I'm going to miss all of the Halloween nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss these?? These are so cute! They also make me kind of hungry because they remind me of Thanksgiving dinner!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)