Thursday, July 26, 2012

OPI - I Have a Herring Problem

Happy Almost-Friday!

I have a cute little dotticure to show you guys today, featuring OPI's I Have a Herring Problem.  I don't know why it took me so long to use this colour, I kind of really love it!  It's such a pretty, dusty blue with a crazy amount of cool shimmer through it.


I've seen these types of doticures floating around a lot, and I've always wanted to do one, but kept on forgetting.  Not wanting to spend a lot more time on my nails after a manicure fail I decided to have a go at it.  I love how it turned out :)


For the dots I used all OPI polishes in Ink Suede, Steady as she Rose & Gargatuan Green Grape.   I absolutely adore the mix of cremes and shimmers going on in this mani.  Dots are such a simple yet effective way to play up a manicure :)

 


OPI - I Have a Herring Problem
OPI - Steady as she Rose
OPI - Ink Suede
OPI - Gargatuan Green Grape


11 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I love the colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color combo and dots look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is cute. I love it. Haven't tried this style of dotting manicure yet myself but need to change that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try it!! It's fun and almost whimsical and took about 5 minutes :D

      Delete
  4. It's so nice, I really like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dotting style and the colour combination you chose! I want you to draw your smelts on your nails. That is my request ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, haha! I suppose I could eventually try... ;)

      Delete
  6. This really is cute! I love the colors you used! I really want to try those suede polishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have the one, but it's super pretty! I have a hard time keeping polishes matted or suede though, I guess I just love the shine too much :P

      Delete
  7. Such a gorgeous manicure!
    I've been wanting to try a mani with dotting but for some reason I haven't yet. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great! I love the colors and they way you kept the dots in one area!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)