Friday, July 20, 2012

NOTD: Red, Black & Blue

Hi all!

TGIF!  The first week back at work after holidays is always the hardest, I managed, but I'm so glad to see the weekend :)

For this mani, I couldn't decide just what I wanted to do, so I used a bit of a combination of things.


I recently got a few more of the Orly Flash Glam FX glitters and I knew I wanted to use them, but I also wanted to play with the new Bundle Monster plates, and this is what I came up with.



Index and middle fingers I have Color Club - Boys Wear blue, stamped with Orly - Luxe.  Ring finger and thumb is OPI - Black Onyx layered with the gorgeous Orly - Spazmatic and Orly - Sashay My Way.  Then for the pinky I used China Glaze - Hey Sailor and Orly's Sashay My Way.

Ideally, I feel like I should love this, but I don't think I totally feel it at the moment.   Maybe there's just too much going on?  Regardless, it's staying put for a little while longer :)


China Glaze - Hey Sailor
OPI - Black Onyx
Color Club - Boys Wear Blue
Orly - Spazmatic
Orly - Sashay My Way
Orly - Luxe

Hope you all have a fab weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. I like that this has a little bit of everything :-) I especially like the glitter on your ring finger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a little bit of everything! Great stamping job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's complex, but it all ties in nicely. Your stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this looks fun! I love all the nails!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)