Sunday, March 18, 2012

Magnetic Waves

Hi lovelies!

I have to admit, I am absolutely loving the magnetic polish trend right now.  It's so simple but adds a little something extra to a quick mani :)


I initially bought my first magnetic polish last summer when they showed up at a local drug store.  I hadn't even started 'hoarding' polish yet, but still had this redish beauty in my possession.



The accent nail was Layla's Velvet Groove, which I love so so much.  It's such a rich redish purpleish pinkish colour (what colour IS that? lol), and the remainder of the nails is Claire's Magnetix in blue.  The only thing I can't get is for the magnetic pattern to stay nice and crisp.  Ah well, still pretty.


Claire's Magnetix Blue
Layla Magneffect - Velvet Groove

What are your thoughts on magnetic polishes, yay or nay?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)