Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PCFSC: Unicorn Magic

Hi darlings!

Today's challenge is... Unicorn Magic.  What in the world is unicorn magic, you say?  Who knows, but interpret as you wish I suppose ;)

I think of unicorns as sparkly (maybe because they have shimmering blood in Harry Potter? lol) so I went with a shimmery, sparkly kind of mani.





I started off with a base of OPI - Go on Green, which took 3 coats to build up.  Then I added a coat of blue flakies, Finger Paints - Motley, which only showed up in certain light (if you click on the photos you'll see them better ;), then one coat of Nicole by OPI - Make a Comet-ment to give it a bit of holo sparkle, and finished off with China Glaze - Marry a Millionaire at the tips. 


This was SUCH a hard mani to take photos of.. my camera just wouldn't capture the sparkle that was actually there.


Sunlight photo to try and show off a bit of the holo particles.  I'm a bit sad that the pictures didn't do it justice, because it really was pretty :)


OPI - Go on Green
Finger Paints - Motley
Nicole by OPI - Make a Comet-ment
China Glaze - Marry a Millionaire

What do you picture when you think of Unicorn Magic?  Thanks for looking :)

See what the other spring challenge participants did for today's challenge:

4 comments:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)