Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stamps & Flakies

Hi lovelies!

Here's a recently worn mani:

Essie - Feed Me
Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
Essie - School of Hard Rocks
Seche Vite


See the flakies poke through?  I found all of the Finger Paints Special Effects at Sally and bought them all since I have no flakies (I know, right?).  I'm a bit sad that I didn't take a photo pre-stamping, though.


 
Also, funny enough, the stamping on my right hand, having used my non-dominant hand to do the stamping, turned out nicer:


I used XL plate B from You Mix Cosmetics .  The images are so big there is no way they won't cover your entire nail unless they're super long.  See?




You can see which portion of the image is actually on my nail, and how much of the image is left unstamped because it's so big :)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)