Friday, November 4, 2011

Quo by Orly: Turquoise Moonlight

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday!  Every time someone mentions the word Friday, my boyfriend turns into Rebecca Black and manages to get the song stuck in my head ALL. DAY. LONG.  Here's just a quick post showing off the mani I did the other day.  The boy sent me a tutorial video that he had watched, and he was all amazed at what one could do with nail art pens so he insisted we go out and buy some.. and so we did!  Milani polish at Lawton's were buy one get one free.. so we took advantage of that.



What I used: 

OPI - Natural Base Coat
Quo by Orly - Turquoise Moonlight
Orly - Rococo A Go-Go
Milani Nail Art - Black Sketch
Milani Nail Art - Art of Gold
Milani Nail Art - Purple Outline
Seche Vite top coat





My very first mani with nail art pens!  :P  I wasn't feeling very inspired so this is what I ended up with.  Not terrible, I really liked the purple nail art polish.. it had little flecks of blue glitter that I really loved!  I've been doing an accent nail for years now, and Rococo A Go-Go was still sitting in my untrieds pile so I threw it on there.  How did I wait so long to use this?  It's beauuutiful!

These are just taken under regular light.  I hardly get home before sun set, this will have to do for now. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)