Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Mani

Hi all!

Our camera finally came back from repairs, meaning I'll hopefully start posting regularly.  This particular mani however was captured by phone.  I was at work (school), and it was nice and sunny in my office so I decided to take a quick cell phone shot.  It's decent, but the colours aren't quite accurate, and by the time I got home there was no way I was getting a good natural light photo. 

So!  Here is the only Halloween anything I did this year.  No costume, no decor, just nails on the day of so I could at least say I celebrated a little bit.




There is some tip-wear or shrinkage due to Seche Vite, my apologies ;)
What I used:  OPI - Natural base coat
Orly - Orange Punch 
China Glaze - Haunting (black polish)
NOPI - Such a Go-Glitter, the blue-ish glitter layered over CG Haunting
OPI - Black Onyx (what I used to stamp the webs and spiders)
And the stamps are from Bundle Monster plates
Seche Vite top coat

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)