Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gingerbread & Sprinkles

Hey ladies!

Today I have cute nails to show off.. except.. except I stamped them backwards! lol!  But whatever, I'm doing this to keep track of my cute nails so, here they are anyway :)

 
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength
China Glaze - Holly-Day
Color Club - Perfect Mol-Ten
OPI - Designer... de Better!
Color Club - Backstage Pass
Color Club - Wish Upon a Rock Star
Color Club top coat

So, some of the photos are awkward since I rotated a few of them to make the ginger bread men upright lol.



 




The mister and I put our tree up this weekend.  It's so gorgeous!  I love Christmas lights, and Christmas decor.  Our apartment doesn't look like Christmas puked all over it either so it's just a nice touch.  Who else is looking forward to doing a whole lot of Christmas nails?  I joined the Purple Crumpet Fairy Christmas challenge, which looks something like this:


Now I admit I won't be able to do all of them since I have exams, and I'm flying halfway across the country for Christmas but.. I'll do my best :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for just commenting on my blog (that actually successfully made its way to RSS, phew) :) I've been meaning to tell you that I think this is just the cutest stamp ever!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)